|
PICTURE TO BURN
|
JOANLive life to the fullest Regrets let you learn August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 June 2011 July 2011 May 2013 June 2013 August 2013 April 2014 May 2014 October 2014 July 2015 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Relationship Sunday, May 26, 2013 @ 12:23 PM
I know every relationship has it ups and downs. Sweetness, quarrels everything . Guess i'm experiencing my downs right now . I think it all boils down to jealousy and people are tired of trying and striving hard for the relationship. Right from the beginning when we started out, it was just like any ordinary relationship. Sending me home, sweet talks, drowning my heart in a pool of love. Then secretly going out together without my parent's consent. Everything was going well. About one and a half year passed, quarrels start invading the relationship. At first, it would always turn out alright and ended even more loving. Then perhaps we both got tired of trying. For him, i know its because he thinks that nothing ever changes even though i promised to. I cant really judge myself, but i think my temper got a little better, not that much though. My dressing is another issue. Well.. I remembered he once said, i look good in anything. After awhile, he thinks i dress to revealingly. I tried looking for t-shirts to wear but my wardrobe is full of clothes i usually wear which now seems to affect his mood every time we went out. The worst trouble now is our conversations. We always end up quarreling and he seems to always end it with "go talk to other boys". I don't usually apologize in the past and he would joke that if i ever did, Singapore would snow. But now, "Sorry" lost its meaning due to over usage of it. We land ourselves in the situation such that we would either end up stronger or lose this relationship. Hope nothing screws up again . |